Chocolate Laced: Misplaced

by - Tuesday, June 28, 2011


I misplaced the camera holding piece of my tripod, so I haven't been able to take any pictures lately and I've been busier than usual. I managed to take a cropped shot of what my outfit was yesterday as I went to a long time friend's apartment to hang out.

What I'm Wearing

Denim Jacket: Gap thrifted ($8)
Necklace: H&M (gift)
Dress: Forever 21 (eBay $6)
(Not shown)
Bow Earrings: Forever 21 ($4)
Pearl Bracelets: Forever 21 ($4)
Brown Moccasins: Minnetonka (my sister's closet)
Red Crossbody Bag: poppie from DSW ($10)
TOTAL: $32

In the time that I did have, I've been browsing many other bloggers' sites, writing up my closet inventory (which is quite extensive) and shopping. I love shopping, but it will be the death of me.

I am preparing my closet for the transition from summer to winter and her are a few of the things that I've bought in the past week:


If you have never shopped from ASOS, I recommend you break that habit now. The sales wonderful and their clothes and shoes are beautiful! Everything else I bought was from eBay. Four more things on my watch list and then I'll be done shopping for this month. I need a shopping budget. A strict one like the bloggers at cute & little and blue paper lanterns have. Do you shop on a budget or on impulse (like I do)?

You May Also Like

0 comments