Chocolate Laced: Everybody Everywear - Colored Pants!

by - Tuesday, September 13, 2011



It feels like it's been so long since the last EBEW challenge, but I've been anticipating this one like no other! You wouldn't believe it, but I used to dislike obnoxiously colored pants with a fiery passion! What changed? I stopped looking at the people that wore them wrong! Trust me... it IS, in fact, possible to wear colored pants wrong. The first time I was exposed to someone wearing colored pants, she paired her hot pink jeans with a white studded rainbow belt, an ill-fitting neon tee (tucked in), matching hair extensions, and Nike Air Max sneakers. Not the greatest inspiration. Here's how I wore my bright yellow pants!

Another interesting fact: Two weeks ago, I had only two pairs of colored pants and they were both purple. Now I have two red, two purple, and one yellow! I don't include cargo, khaki pants or any neutral colored pants in the "colored pants" category. To me, colored pants are unconventional colors: red, pink, electric blue, yellow, etc.

What I'm Wearing
Colorblock Hoop Earrings: Forever 21 ($5)(buy)
White Oversize Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted $6)
Abstract Coral Tank: thrifted (free gift)
White Leather Braided Belt: (eBay 5 for $10; $2 ea)
Yellow Pants: Forever 21 (eBay $10)
Coral TOMS: my sister's closet
Friendship Bracelets: ALDO (5 for $12)
TOTAL: $35

I feel so bright today but it's within reason. We're expecting 82 degrees of loveliness and being so bright is the only way to stand out. Can't let the sun steal all my shine. :) I can't wait until I own hot pink or kelly green tailored pants! With the perfect pair of chunky heels, I think I could rule the world with that outfit! I'm excited to see how everyone else rocked this challenge!

Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants

You May Also Like

0 comments