Chocolate Laced: BDIB - Animal Print

by - Wednesday, October 05, 2011


You wouldn't believe me if I said it, but I did not plan to do this Bloggers Do It Better (BDIB) challenge. It completely slipped my mind! But I loved my outfit today, so I asked one of my besties to take pictures for me! Different setting, see? I'm not on my deck, I'm on one of the campus' quads! And I just happened to be wearing an animal print! Yay! It all worked out!

School has been extremely stressful which is my reason for not posting as often as I want to. I'm trying my hardest to balance everything, but when you love one thing more than the other, you tend to put my heart and effort into that, right? Or is it just me?

What I'm Wearing
Leopard Scarf: H&M ($8)
Black Boyfriend Blazer: Material Girl for Macy*s ($13)
Necklace: H&M ($8)
Turquoise Bracelet: Forever 21 ($5)
Leaf Cuff Bracelet: (my sister's closet)
Cobalt Blue Blouse: Old Navy ($18)
Striped Shirt: Forever 21 ($6)
White Skinny Belt: H&M (3 for $10; $3 ea)
Turquoise/Teal Pants: H&M ($15)
White Leather Oxfords: Steve Madden ($17)
TOTAL: $93


This outfit is a little on the pricey side compared to what I'm used to! It surprised me when I added things up; I cringed a little bit. But I have a little surprise for you all...

I have my Afro back! Yup!

 You ladies (and gentlemen) are all lovely and beautiful people! Thank you for following my blog! It's only been 4 months and I already feel and see the growth in my sense of style and the way I think when getting dressed. Thank you!

follow me|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments