Stress Free & Colored Jeans Is The Way To Be!

by - Wednesday, February 29, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Leopard Scarf: H&M ($8)
Earrings: Forever 21 ($5)
Cream Chiffon Tie-Neck Blouse: H&M ($7.50)
Electric Blue Denim: H&M ($12)
White Leather Oxfords: Steve Madden ($17)

Well, I'm not completely stress free (yet)! But, on Monday night I brought out all my outfits for the entire week ahead of me. I usually bring out an outfit the night before I wear it, but I was restless on Monday night and decided to take it a step further and I'm glad I did.

I now have extra time at night to study or sleep (whichever is most necessary). Blogging my outfits is easier and the way I have them displayed in my room is super cute! Hopefully I'll be able to do this more often and maybe I'll take a picture of next week's outfit lineup!



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments