Off To See The Wizard!

by - Sunday, May 27, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Chandelier Earrings: F21
Flower Hair Clip: H&M (2 for $3)
Safari Bangle Bracelets: (my sister's closet)
Blush Pink Blazer: H&M ($11)
Tan Romper (worn as top): H&M ($15) (also worn here)
Denim Belt: came with an H&M chambray top
Blue Full Mini Skirt: F21 ($4)
Multicolored Purse: Fossil (gift)
Floral Wedges: Restricted (my sister's closet)

I was off to see the wonderful wizard of eyebrow threading! I hadn't done my eyebrows in so long (usually I'm the only one that can tell, but that's all the more reason for me to do them!) My friend, Erica, went with me and also got her eyebrows threaded, too, and for the first time at that. She wanted to kill me afterwards. Hey, threading isn't for everyone!

I will never, ever, EVER wear these shoes again. They are a perfect fit but they gave me a blister on my left foot =/. I really hate blisters and I do all that I can to avoid them...so if that means never wearing these super cute wedges, then so be it. They're my sister's shoes, but she also gets blisters from wearing them, so it's either the shoe or the way our feet are made. Le sigh.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments