Double Denim Days

by - Wednesday, September 26, 2012








What I'm Wearing
Necklace: Icing
Earrings: gift
Rings: Icing & Charming Charlie's
Chambray Top: Calvin Klien Jeans from Macy's ($17)
Jeans: H&M (3 for $10, eBay)
Socks: H&M (3 for $12)
Herringbone & Leatherette Oxfords: Forever 21 ($25)
Pink & Tan Satchel: Victoria's Secret (thrifted gift!)

I'm not usually one for denim. I don't wear jeans often because I don't see them as flattering to my figure and they always make me feel under-dressed (and I strongly dislike that feeling). My friends all brace themselves for the days I wear jeans because it's that rare.

With this look, I made the ultimate exception and wore jeans as a top AND bottom. This might be my first time doing the double denim look...it's cute.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments