2012: Year In Review - A Compilation of My Favorite & Your Favorite Looks!

by - Monday, December 24, 2012


This year was my first full year of blogging (January to December) and I, personally, think it's amazing to look back at my past outfits and compare how I've changed and/or improved :). This has definitely been a great year of blogging for me. I accomplished more than I ever imagined (500+ Facebook likes, 300 GFC followers, and 60,000+ pageviews) and I can see Chocolate Laced growing more than it already has (this excites me!) Without further ado, here are my Top 10 Looks of 2012 and your Top 5 Favorite Looks this year!

My Top 10 Looks of 2012

The outfits that made me look and feel like MONEY!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Your Top 5 Favorite Looks This Year

Based on Facebook & Instagram picture likes, Chictopia & Lookbook stats, & blog views and comments! (Not including any that I've previously mentioned!)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

BONUS!!

Ever since purchasing my DSLR, I've had my friends take a profile photo of almost every outfit just so I could one day do this!


That concludes my year in review! For those of you celebrating it, have a very merry Christmas tomorrow!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments