Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

by - Tuesday, December 25, 2012










What I'm Wearing
Gray Pashmina: XSRE ($8) | Earrings: ALDO | Necklace: Charming Charlie
Red Blazer: thrifted ($2.50)
Red Belt: old
Half Floral Asymmetrical Blouse: ROMWE ($23)
White Pants: F21 (gift)
Black Booties: BAKERS (my sister's closet)

So, it SNOWED! I don't think anyone understands my excitement! AHH!

I wasn't planning on posting again until the new year, but my sister helped me take a few pictures of my outfit after this morning's mass, so I decided I'd quickly edit them and post after eating and opening up my gifts.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! Christmas has really morphed from what it had been originally celebrated for, but one thing that I'm glad stayed the same is the value of being with your family. I cooked for mine! My mom taught me how to make jollof rice & I can now do it on my own!! Whoot!!

I didn't ask my parents for anything because I know there are so many obligations that they have aside from getting gifts and happiness in the family is all I really need! In one ear and out the other though; my mother bought me clinque happy and my dad wrote me a check (both of which I'm extremely happy and grateful for)!! (My sister, Sarah, recieved Chanel No. 5, which she invited me to use at my will and BOY OH BOY I will take advantage of such an invitation! It smells beautiful!!)

I hope you all enjoy this holiday season with your families and those closest to you! And if you don't have anyone close to you, go out and make someone else's holiday season something memorable. Putting a smile on someone's face is clinically proven to put one on yours!

During the Christmas season, each of us hopes to receive at least one gift which we consider the "perfect" gift. Look within yourself; your gift is waiting.

Happy Holidays!!

*P.S. Noticed my new glasses?! I am in LOOOOOVE!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments