Playfully Refined

by - Thursday, May 16, 2013








What I'm Wearing
Head Scarf: H&M | Earrings: my sister's closet | Necklace: old
Trench Coat: H&M (thrifted $7)
Cream Scarf: F21
White Button-Up: H&M (my sister's closet)
Slate Midi-Skirt: H&M ($20)
Brown Satchel: H&M ($15)
Oxford Style Flats: Kimichi Blue (ebay)

I had a lot of fun taking pictures on this day. Most of that had to do with the fact that I felt so removed from blogging and taking pictures that it was almost uncomfortable for me to be "natural" so I delivered all the most awkward poses I could think of. And it made both me and my friend Jasmine have a good ole laugh.

THIS JUST IN:
-By the time this post goes up, I will be DONE with finals. HOW EXCITING!
-TOMORROW is my birthday and my hair is STILL NOT DONE. *nonchalantly hyperventilating*
-I look like a grandmother from the 50s/60s in this outfit an I am okay with that. All this picture needs is to be sepia toned with a couple faded edges and VOILA! An almost authentic Throwback Thursday ;)

-The bottom half of the photo below looked outrageous. I'll take it to my grave with me...and Jasmine of course. Since she took the picture in the first place.



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments