Catching Up

by - Thursday, June 06, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Charming Charlie's (birthday gift) | Necklace: (token of love)
V-Neck Tee: Old Navy
Maxi Skirt: H&M ($15)
Purse: thrifted ($8)
Studded Flats: (my sister's closet)

As most of you know, I got my hair done the night before my birthday strictly for my birthday. Well, I had been busy posting outfits that I had photographed during my hiatus, but now I'm kind of getting back on track. With school being out, it's harder for my friends to be my photographers because one of them lives 2 hours away. I won't have her drive here for a photoshoot; that's just ridiculous. And my other assistant photographer doesn't live too close to me. We're in the same city, sure, but it's not as convenient as being on the same campus. So, I've been forced to find talent in another, hopefully reliable, person.

These were taken the day after my birthday, and, I must say, he did a very, very nice job. ;) Thank you!

For those of you who are just being introduced to this new hairstyle, how do you like it? My parents absolutely hate it. =/

*I thrifted the purse & bought the skirt on my birthday, and received the earrings as a birthday gift. Yay to presents! I had a wonderful birthday. It was everything I wanted it to be, and then some. Having people who truly love you is an amazing thing. I love you all!

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments