Off The Wall

by - Friday, July 26, 2013










What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO
Necklace: Forever 21
Blouse: Old Navy
Pleated Maxi Skirt: CR

Ever since IFB's blog post about the outfit photo locations you could find anywhere, I've been on a mission to find at least one of each of them in Albany. So, when I was getting a ride home from a friend of mine and we drove by this wall, I was very excited that I could cross one place of that list.

Some of you may know, some of you may not, but, along with being a blogger, I am a poet. And, because of this, I find the symbolism in this image to be pretty, for lack of a more sufficient term, tough. I could decide weather the hand is holding a pen that is full of ink or a scalpel cutting through something and showing it's interior but, either way, I think there is so much more to this piece of artwork than meets the eye.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments