Leather Sleeves & Spiked Accessories

by - Friday, August 30, 2013











What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ICING | Leather Spiked Collas: BAKERS | Leather Cuff + Spiked Bracelet: ALDO
Faux-Leather Cap Sleeve Tee: Talbots (shop)
Faux-Leather Skater Skirt: H&M
Studded Boots: CR
Leather Handbag: thrifted

Leather, tweed, and boots... fall is right around the corner! Unfortunately, the weather did not comply with this sentiment. When I left the house in the morning to go to work, the weather was perfect! By 3:00 PM, I was starting to regret my outfit choice. The sun was beating down on me like I stole something from it. But, thankfully, by the time these pictures were taken it had cooled down dramatically.

I bought this top from work and I've been in love with it since I took it off the hanger (Y'all know how I feel about leather!). Although it is a bit on the expensive side, as an associate, I received a very generous discount that made the price right up my alley. :) I actually wore this outfit to work on this day and attracted a lot of customers to it! Many of them, however, were a bit less impressed by it on the hanger because it didn't come with my spiked collar. Haha.



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments