Saved for A Rainy Day: Geo-Print Trench

by - Friday, June 20, 2014








What I'm Wearing
Oval Clip-On Earrings: thrifted | Bracelets: Assorted | Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Geo-Square Trench Coat: Talbots | White Button Down Blouse: Talbots | Denim Zip Crops: Macy's
White Belt: Long time loan* | White Oxfords: PacSun

*Thanks Erica! (Hehe, I'll give it back >_> or buy you a new one ^_^)

Okay, so we're staying away from black on rainy days, right? If I had it the way I planned, even my umbrella wouldn't have been black... but I had to draw a line somewhere...

And yes, I said "planned" because when I saw this trench coat, my heart spoke to me. She said, in the sweetest voice I'd ever heard,

"Stephanie, you know she belongs in your closet, right? It'll be a rainy spring, you know? She looks like she's yearning to protect you from getting drenched. That's a nice looking trench!"

And from that point on, I developed the urge to splurge. Usually, I wouldn't have spent as much for anything as I did for this amazing trenchcoat, but, after two wears (and many to come in the future), it was sooooo worth it! (In the comments, take a guess at how much I paid.) And once I purchased it, I started to plan all my future outfits. I'm still looking for the perfect umbrella! I found one on totes but it sold out before I could snatch it up!

I had so much fun taking pictures in the rain! More than I anticipated!


Until next time!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments